RED SUNNIES! ๐Ÿ’‹ - Part 1

RED SUNNIES! ๐Ÿ’‹ - Part 1

November 3, 2017

Hello loves! It's been a while since my last look hรฃ?! (But who is counting anyway?!)

My husband and I decided to take advantage of the holiday to take pictures, but we made so many photos, that I decided to make two posts, otherwise I would be a bit "too much" and I won't stop posting, because I loved the result ๐Ÿ˜‚

I chose this look around my red sunnies, which I have for years and is one of my favorite accessories! I wanted to make a half vintage footprint and so I put on this jeans jacket, full of pins, to complement the look.


I hope you like it too!

Photos: @luizcarlosrb ๐Ÿ’˜
Sunnies: Chilli Beans
Jacket: Pool
Sandals: Via marte
Pins: Norte Rock






Instagram: @NATIMILENA


A big kiss and until the 2nd part of this look! ๐Ÿ’‹

Post a Comment

YouTube Videos

video code here
video code here
video code here

Latest Instagrams

© I LOVE MODA - ENGLISH. Design by FCD.